2016 Event Info
The 8th annual Taste of White Lake was held at historic Howmet Playhouse on June 2, 2016 and it was a HUGE success! We had spectacular weather and hundreds of patrons joined us for "Just a Taste" of the many wonderful restaurants and businesses in the White Lake area.
Dozens of participants and sponsors joined forces to provide an evening of fun – offering great food, Michigan beer & wine, live music and silent auctions, all benefitting a great cause.
This year's event raised over $9,780 for the Playhouse marketing budget!
Big THANKS goes to:
The 2016 Taste of White Lake Committee
• Barb Aardema
• Theresa Bates, HarborLight Credit Union
• Beth Beaman, Howmet Playhouse
• Brenda Bourdon, City of Whitehall
• Laicey Chamberlain, Gary's Restaurant & The Chamber Bar
• Ron Derby, Derby Design
• Jamie Grieve, HarborLight Credit Union
• Linda Hughey, HarborLight Credit Union
• Heather O'Connell
See you next year! (June 1, 2017)