2017 Event Info
The 9th annual Taste of White Lake, a Michigan-themed street fair, is scheduled for Thursday, June 1, 2017 at the historic Howmet Playhouse.
» 2017 Participants
» 2017 Sponsors
Thursday, June 1, 2017
from 5:00–8:00 pm
at Howmet Playhouse
On sale May 1st at: City of Whitehall (City Hall)
& HarborLight Credit Union
Cost: $15 in advance* and $20 at the gate
Kids age 7 and under get in FREE!
Price covers admission & food; beverages sold separately.
*Advance sales & discount price end on May 29th.
Live music by
Present your Taste of White Lake ticket for one FREE admission to White River Light Station on Friday, June 2nd or Saturday, June 3rd from 10 am to 5 pm, courtesy of Sable Points Lighthouse Keepers Association.
Howmet Playhouse Manager
231-894-4048 • Email
The 2017 Taste of White Lake Committee
• Theresa Bates, HarborLight Credit Union
• Beth Beaman, Howmet Playhouse
• Brenda Bourdon, City of Whitehall
• Laicey Chamberlain, Gary's Restaurant & The Chamber Bar
• Ron Derby, Derby Design
• Jamie Bihler, HarborLight Credit Union
• Linda Hughey, HarborLight Credit Union
• Heather O'Connell